Sunday, December 4, 2011

Welcome Craig's List Visitors!

If you've clicked on my blog from Craig's List, please stay and take a look at my gardens - I have a huge variety to choose from. Scroll down or watch the slide show (to the right) to see more of my creations.


Not seeing exactly what you want? Let me know - I love to design  personalized gardens. I can make a garden using your items. 


Have a special interest? I can make a garden to express it - dogs, cats, birds - you name it and I'll make a garden just for you.


Do you have a special connection to another country or culture? I love making internationally themed gardens. Look back through this blog to see photos. Like here or here.


Have questions or comments? My email is in the right hand info bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment